Tax Season Is Just around the Corner.
We Specialize in Business Tax Preparation
As a business owner, you’re busy developing new products or services and making sure your business runs smoothly. You probably don’t have time to reconcile your bank account or generate balance sheets to manage your cash flow, let alone read up on the latest tax laws to find out which tax breaks you can take advantage of.
When you first started out, and money was tight, the do-it-yourself method of accounting might have worked just fine. But now that you have employees, need to pay estimated taxes, and manage your cash flow better, it’s time to find a trusted advisor to partner with all year long--not just at tax time. There’s no better time than now to discuss tax planning strategies that will help you build a foundation for future success.
Here is what we do for you:
- State and federal income tax preparation and filing
- Local and state sales tax compliance
- State and federal payroll tax
- Develop tax planning strategies that save you money and minimize tax liability
- Profit and loss statements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entity selection and structure (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC)
Make Sure You Never Miss a Deadline Again
The IRS, as well as state and local governments, imposes strict deadlines for business tax obligations. Missing these tax deadlines and failing to comply with payroll and sales taxes negatively impacts your bottom line and may result in fines for non-compliance.
As your trusted advisor, we make sure you stay on top of your tax obligations and avoid penalties and fees that reduce your profitability.
Experienced Tax and Accounting Professionals You Can Trust
Start Planning Your Financial Future Today
Many people feel like their tax bill is too high. Maybe you do too. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be. When you work with an accounting firm like ours, we make your financial success a priority.
If Financial Success Is Your Goal, We Are Here to Help!
There is more to preparing your taxes than simply filling out forms at tax time. It's also about understanding our clients’ needs and helping them plan for a secure future.
Here’s how we do it:
- Based on careful analysis of your tax situation we make sure you take every tax credit and deduction you deserve on your tax return.
- We help you set up a recordkeeping system that meets IRS requirements.
- We work with you all year long--not just at tax time to develop tax planning strategies that lower your tax bill.
- We review and adjust your paycheck withholding so that it accurately reflects your tax situation and lets you keep more of your money (why give the IRS a free loan?).
- We help you understand how to defer tax liabilities through pension plans, retirement contributions, and similar plans.
- We make sure you take advantage of certain investments to produce tax-exempt income (federal or state or both).
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If you feel like too much of your hard-earned money goes straight to the IRS instead of your bank account, then we can help.